Hotel Silvester uses high ethical standards and respects your privacy. Save for disclosures required by law, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
When you make a reservation for our hotel, you will be asked to complete online forms providing for: your name, (home or office) address, (business or private) email address, (mobile, home or office) telephone number, credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, CVC code, expiration date, credit card holder name) and to the extent available, reservation preferences. This information is required to process, book and complete your reservation (including the sending of a confirmation email of the booking to you).
This policy defines about check in and check out.
- Check in from 14:00.
- Check out from 5:00 to 11:00.
This policy defines how to handle cancellations
- If cancelled up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
Children and Extra Bed Policy
This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds.
- All children are welcome.
- Children up to 5,99 years of age, accompanied by their parents, have a 100% discount.
- Children from 6 to 14,99 years old have a 40% discount.
- Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is 3.
- Maximum capacity of babycots in a room is 1.
- This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements.
- No deposit will be charged.
VAT and city/tourist taxes
This policy defines VAT and additional city/tourist taxes.
- VAT is included.
- City/tourist tax is not included.
This describes what type of internet is available, in which location in the hotel and at what cost.
- Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
This policy defines the breakfast and meal plan. Note that the system defines half board as shortcut for breakfast and dinner, full board as shortcut for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
- Dinner and lunch are served in the French type, each is 12.00 euros per person.
- Half-board package may be used if you stay at least 2 nights and extra pays 10.00 euros to the price with breakfast.
This specifies if parking is available at the hotel, if it is on the street or in a (secure) parking garage and what the costs are.
- Free private parking is on secure parking in front of hotel.
This policy defines if pets are allowed or not.
- Pets are not allowed.